TaalMala provides personalized accompaniment of Tabla, Pakhawaj, Manjeera, Tanpura and Lehra/Nagma on Santoor and Harmonium. Use TaalMala for your daily riyaaz or live concerts. With high-quality Tabla, Pakhawaj, Manjeera, Tanpura, Santoor and Harmonium sounds sampled from real instruments, more than 266+ pre-composed Taals and Sequences, and more than 188+ pre-composed Lehras and compositions, TaalMala provides a complete practising solution for any Indian musician.
With TaalMala sequencer, you can compose your own sequences of fixed or randomized Taal and Lehra patterns and use them for accompaniment. You can also compose your own Lehras/Nagmas or other complex compositions by simply entering the notation.
- High-quality studio-recorded Tabla, Pakhawaj, Tanpura, Santoor, Harmonium and Manjeera (Zanj) sounds
- Two sets of Tabla/Dagga sounds and ability to choose and mix-match between the two sound sets
- 266+ pre-composed Taals and Taal sequences, including most popular Taals and their variations
- 188+ pre-composed Lehras and sequences in multitude of ragas amd Taals
- New Taals, Lehras and compositions added frequently as free updates
- Automatic Manjeera/Zanj accompaniment synchronized with the Tabla/Pakhawaj Taals
- Adjustable tempo from 10 bpm to 1000 bpm for Taal
- Pitch control (+/- 0.5 octave), with independent fine-tuning of all instruments for precise matching with your scale
- Powerful sequencer to compose fixed and automatically randomized sequences from the Taals and Lehras library
- Compose your own Lehras by simple entering notes
- Independent volume/level balance for Tabla/Pitch, Dagga/Bass, Manjeera and Lehra
- Ability to import and use your own Tanpura sounds and loops
- Choose between chromatic or just/harmonic tuning for all instruments
- Up to 2 simultaneous Tanpura playback
- High-quality Tanpura sounds with all popular Tanpura patterns included
- Adjustable Tanpura tempo
- Adjust strumming speed of 4 Tanpura strings independently
- Option to slightly vary the Tanpura plucking delays randomly for better realism
- Tap on the screen twice to set exact Taal tempo, as required
- Set start beat (matra) of the Taal, particularly useful in live concert mode if your composition starts from midddle of a Taal cycle OR if composition is Vilambit (slow tempo)
This is a trial version of the application with following limitations:
- Playback restricted to 5 minutes every hour
- To unlock full functionality and remove time-limits above, click "Buy" option on the main screen and purchase a license.
For more information and details of licenses, visit our web site http://www.taalmala.com.
If you would like to purchase a licensed version, use the "Buy" button in the application. If you are unable to purchase via App Store for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TaalMala is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
TaalMala (version 3.0.6) has a file size of 38.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 62 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.